NEWS

MORGUE EMPLOYEE CREMATED BY MISTAKE WHILE TAKING A NAP

An employee of the Jefferson County morgue died this morning after being accidentally cremated by one of his coworkers.According to the Beaumont Police Department, 48-year old Henri Paul Johnson decided to take a nap on a stretcher after working for sixteen hours straight.While he was sleeping, another employee mistook him for the corpse of a 52-year-old car accident victim and carried him to the crematory.Before anyone could notice the mistake, he had already been exposed to temperatures ranging between 1400 to 1800 degrees Fahrenheit and reduced to ashes.Jenna Davis, one of Henri Johnson’s coworkers, says she heard him scream for about 15 seconds after the crematory was activated.“At first, we didn’t understand where the sound was coming from. When we realised what was happening, it was too late. We shut down the heating system, but he was already dead.” Watch more below and click in the link!!!

Full Text

Most Popular

Quis autem vel eum iure reprehenderit qui in ea voluptate velit esse quam nihil molestiae consequatur, vel illum qui dolorem?

Temporibus autem quibusdam et aut officiis debitis aut rerum necessitatibus saepe eveniet.

October 2018
M T W T F S S
« Sep    
1234567
891011121314
15161718192021
22232425262728
293031  

Copyright © 2015 The Mag Theme. Theme by MVP Themes, powered by Wordpress.

To Top