Everyone, especially women have a few key body parts that they are focused on. They really want to have them tight and toned. Arms are absolutely on the top of that list.
Focus on the arms shaping, requires adding exercises in quick workouts that are proven in tightening and toning arms, and can be easily incorporated into the exercising routine.
– Starting position – standard push-up position, keeping your hands under your shoulders, and focusing your energy on your chest.
– Modification – Place your knees on the mat, taking some of the pressure off your upper body.
– Keep your core strong and don’t sway your lower back.
Perform 10 reps
– Starting position – Stand on your left foot to get some extra core, holding dumbbells in each hand
– With your hands facing your shoulders, bending your elbows, twist and straighten hands, ending with facing them out.
– Balancing on one leg engages your core to the max.
Perform 15 REPS USING 5-8 POUND WEIGHTS
LATERAL RAISE WITH BALANCE
– Starting position – Stand on your left foot, with your arms by your side,
– Lifting them come to a T position.
– Raise arms no higher than your shoulders.
Perform 12 REPS USING 5 POUND WEIGHTS
– Starting position – Standing, grab a pair of dumbbells and bend forward at the hips, and let your arms hang straight down
– Spread open your chest, focusing out and slightly arch your lower back.
– Keep a slight bend in your knees all the time.
Perform 15 REPS USING 8 POUND WEIGHTS
BICEP CURLS UP AGAINST WALL
– Starting position – Standing, keep your back flat against the wall, in order to eliminate any swing in your arms that adds an extra challenge.
– Keep a bend in your knees and energy on your heels.
– Starting position – Position your hands shoulder-width apart on a secured bench, keeping the energy in your heels and fingertips pointing towards your glutes.
– Sliding your butt off the front of the bench, extend the leg out in front of you.
– Straightening your arms and keeping a little bend in your elbows, keep tension on your triceps and off your elbow joints.
– Slowly bending your elbows, lower your body toward the floor until your elbows are at about a 90-degree angle.
– Press into the bench, straighten your elbows and returning to the starting position complete one rep.
Perform 20 REPS.